October 22, 2013
What Are your Biggest Email Pet Peeves? [Infographic]
In an infographic on email pet peeves by the crew over at Sendmail, they show us that there's a definite correlation between how we use email and our personality type. Whereas an extrovert would use a phrase like "let's talk this over," an introvert would use "I need to talk about this" in an email, according to the infographic.
A few other points we were able to take away from the infographic:
- Millennials are 7 percent more annoyed by bad grammar.
- The biggest email pet peeve for a sender is when they don't receive a reply.
- Email recipients really dislike when Reply All is used too liberally.
Other pet peeves:
- When people don't reply - 51 percent
- Too many Reply Alls - 25 percent
- Emails that are confusing or vague - 19 percent
- Emails that are too long - 12 percent
How do these pet peeves check out for you? Take a look at the full infographic below!