June 04, 2012
Contactually in May
May was a great month at Contactually. Not only did we launch
our public beta, we had our biggest day in the number of follow ups, as well as continued seeing growth.
Notable stats for the month of May include:
- 22% increase in the number of follow ups from users.
- The biggest day in followups was a Tuesday, which is interesting for a few reasons: followups usually peak on Mondays and decrease as the week goes on.
- However, that day was the Tuesday after Memorial Day, a day on which email was admittedly slow for just about everyone, which skewed the Monday-through-Friday drop off a bit.
- 91.5% of followups happen Monday through Friday -- people like their weekends!
In terms of our ever-popular bucket game:
- Our biggest day ever was in April, but we did see a 5.6% bump in contacts bucketed.
- The biggest bucket game day was May 16, the day we publicly launched.