June 01, 2012
Being productive while collaborating
With a lot of moving pieces, collaborating with a group of people can be tough. Everyone has to be on the same page, working together, and efficiently. UK-based insurance company Simply Business
has a few tips on how to make sure you keep the ball rolling by asking five questions:
- Do you find it hard to give feedback?
- Do you find communication across different locations difficult?
- Do you often end up trying to email large files to people?
- Do you find gathering feedback ineffective and time-consuming?
- Do you resort to long email chains to manage projects?
Each question has an answer, and that answer is a worthy solution to helping you get stuff done in the form of articles, links, and videos. Check out the link here
, and -- who knows? -- maybe you'll find something in it you like.
And last but certainly not least, we'll be participating in Simply Business' Productivity Series
, a collection of interviews from productivity experts around the internet on how they stay productive. So keep your eyes peeled!Click image to open interactive version (via Simply Business).