Who can see my data?
For all users:
- Your information is yours. Your contacts are never shared with anyone.
- Details you provide for contacts are not shared with others who may have the same contact.
- All information can be exported via CSV, secure API, and integration partners.
- Contactually support staff may only access information for support reasons, with permission.
- Individual team members decide which contacts get shared with the team.
- Team members can opt-in/out of sharing messages with their team.
- Administrators are able to set default permissions for sharing.
- Administrators cannot forcibly share or see sensitive messages.
Securely hosted by Amazon
- All user data is stored in Amazon Web Services’ data centers.
- ISO 27001 certified
- Validated as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS)
- Annual SOC 1 audits
- 24/7/365 monitoring, strict access controls, and on-site security.