We help you turn relationships into results… and have a pretty good time in the process.
Oh, hello there.
If you hadn’t already figured it out, we’re Contactually, a software and service company based in downtown Washington, DC. Founded in 2011, we’ve grown rapidly in just a couple of years — today, we have more than fifty employees, and thousands of happy customers. We love dogs, technology, and accomplishing great things through better, stronger relationships.
Here are a couple of things you might want to know about us.
We’re a values-based company.
That means we decide what to do – both strategically and on a day to day basis – by leaning on a pretty thorough list of principles. A lot of them sound like common sense, but they keep us on the right track, and working on the right things.
We’re always looking to add great people to our team.
If you’re looking for a great place to work, we just might be that place. We’ve got a terrific office space in downtown Washington DC, and an enviable combination of awesome people, delicious snacks, and friendly canines just waiting for you. Check out our available openings here.
There are lots of great places to learn about how Contactually works, and why it’s so useful.
For starters, make sure you visit our blog and training site. You’ll find interesting articles, product walk-throughs, videos, and more. If you want to talk to some other Contactually customers, try our online forums.
Contactually is a lot of different things; it’s a technology, a company, a way of thinking, and a place to work. So what ties all of it together? We think it’s our culture, which affects everything from how we try to anticipate the needs of our customers, to the way we treat each other around the office.
Whether they want to admit it or not, all companies have a culture. Ask a few employees, and you’ll find out very quickly if the people who make a business go feel like what they’re doing is important, whether their ideas matter or not, or if everyone is simply focused on making as much money as possible, as quickly as possible.
Contactually is different. We didn’t design our product to fit into a certain industry — we designed it to help us with our work. We didn’t model our company after competitors — we created a place we’d actually want to work, that allowed us to do what we’re good at and share it with others. The end result is the Contactually you see today, a growing, learning organism that’s constantly seeking to be better — for our customers, our product, our team, and our investors — than it was yesterday.
So what are some real life examples of Contactually’s culture in action? Good question. How about :
- quarterly X-days, where everyone at Contactually puts aside their day-to-day work and tries to solve, build, or conceive something related to our business that they’re passionate about.
- office hours, which we hold once a day, and allow customers and potential new users to talk directly with the Contactually team about what’s on their mind.
- our annual retreat, where we get out of the city and spend a few days solving big-picture problems, getting to know each other, and probably staying up too late.
- our charitable partnerships, where we give back, like our service day (where the company splits up into teams tasked with helping local DC charities), or sending Contactually team members to Haiti with Roots of Development to help communities use relationship management skills to improve the well-being of themselves and their neighbors.
- … and of course, the Contactually hounds, who entertain us, celebrate with us, and even (grudgingly) attend meetings.
In short, we’re 100% dedicated to not only building a tool that allows our customers to build great businesses, but to building a great one ourselves.
Sound like a good time? You should join us!